As I sit here in my favorite chair with the always tilted seat at my part-time on-campus workplace, contemplating the new interface of GUPTA ETC II, a thought finds its way into my head. While the inexplicable expiration of the original Gupta will forever remain a tragedy in our shared inventory of senior year memories, perhaps the untimely disappearance of Gupta's former self was a blessing in disguise: a call for CHANGE, to be embodied by the HOPEFUL and forward looking faces that grace our blog's new homepage. While I can only wish the best of luck to those who should like to escape the corporate contours of modern democracy and modern society, for the large remainder I HOPE that TOGETHER we can provide the best diagnostic insight and refreshment to post-collegiate, post-Bush administration, cubicle life, via
the pleasure of our blog. (Which will be updated and read, I'm sure, straight from the desk!) Though I myself have postponed my entrance into the salaried lifestyle in exCHANGE for the continuation of my dependable part-time-wage-earning-job with a side of school, my fellow correspondents will be reporting directly from the field, to give an authentic taste of "life after Brown." And now, onto healthcare reform!

&
maybe this money-blog's theme song
No comments:
Post a Comment