Tuesday, November 18, 2008

michael crichton metonymy



Author Michael Crichton died a few days ago. It took a while for the news to reach far asia.








His passing away seemed to quite pass us by. But we sure do owe a lot to him.



He brought paleontology to the masses...





and put Congo on the map...














Remember last summer being drunk watching Jurassic Park?







Kick back with a Sparks and the newest edition of Wired...




Maybe shoot some Nerds down the gullet...








And that's how you celebrate a scientific life!

4 comments:

JK said...

I would've sworn that post was written by Ike if I hadn't seen your name at the bottom.

Ike said...

if i could choose my own eulogy, i wouldn't change a thing. thanks k-

Ike said...

also, this looks suspiciously like our pass class website.

K Fed said...

speaking of PASS classes, tonight I'm going to learn all about Excel. aren't you jealous!?