
I am stuck in Providence for the holiday, all by my lonesome (s)elf.
This has had the peculiar effect of volting me with an unprecidented charge of xmas spirit. So please, humor me and send me your mailing addresses-- I have some tasteful cards I want to send to you all.
And Jordan...I know you'll be a vagabond in the East for the next month so just give me your LA address and then you'll have something to come home to.
5 comments:
Thanks Vidal Sassoon. I'll be sure to look for it if i ever make it back from my travels in the Asian hinterlands. I wish I could tell you to send it to me in Nanjing, but that might be imprudent, as my ballot, which arrived four days after the election, was absolutely filthy, and sticky, to the point of my not wanting to touch it, with unreadable Chinese character scrawled all over it, and a prominent boot mark stamped across the front of it. No longer do I trust the international mail system is basically what I'm sayiiin.
417 50th Street
Brooklyn, NY. 11220
Probably you will see me in my house before you ever buy stamps. Probably the letter will be inexplicably filthy, sticky.
No boot print? Sasa's got some clunkas for sure.
Also, I'm not putting my address on the internet for little bots to eat and shit out all over (Ike, how do you think our spam pile came to be?), so you'll have to Skype me for it.
I love your clunkas, just to clarify.
i love you guys.
Post a Comment