Thursday, January 8, 2009
elephant do me rit-us
Watch CBS Videos Online
This is who Sanjay should have called July 4th weekend, 2008.
Well Ike, perhaps an overseas employment opportunity awaits? The amenities and lifestyle sound great, if only you can dig working for a white lady with a behind the size of a house-- who thinks poachers represent humanity entire in order to thus deduce that we're all scum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think your tattoo instantly qualifies you.
Ike should replace the correspondent!
i have considered this. but i am nervous. the baby elephants are the real HR dept. what if i don't pass the blow into trunk test? it could be devastating.
I think you can buy an at-home trunk test online so you can gauge your air capacity before the big day. Otherwise, I know this guy who knows this guy who used his friend's pee to successfully pass the urine test. Oh wait, I'm getting mixed up with drugs, and not in a good way.
I think they'd like you cause they're tight with Ganesha.
I have done that for a close relative many times actually (@ Breena)
Post a Comment